Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh my.... Has it been that long since our last post?

Wow, has it really been 3 months since I last posted something. I guess it is time for an update. Here is the short version, important stuff first. We will be in DFW for an entire week before, during and after Christmas. Plans are, pending how the trip up goes, for us to be at Calvary for the Sun PM service. We hope to see as many of you as possible during that time.

Emma and Elijah are both doing well you would not believe how they have grown and changed. Rachel and I are both doing well at work. Rachel is enjoying teaching and our team went 7-3 this year and missed the play-offs by one point on a tie breaker.

Recently, Elijah and I took a trip to Fort Worth to see TCU play their final home game. Below are a couple of pictures. In the one with SuperFrog, Elijah is trying to be Batman.






One final story before it is time to go. Rachel took Emma and Elijah to a book fair last weekend that featured Clifford (the big red dog) and Santa. As soon as Elijah saw Clifford he ran up to him and said in a sing-song/whimsical voice, "I read your books every night!" Later was the conversation with Santa:
Santa: Have you been a good boy?
Elijah: I've been awesome!
Santa: So have you written me a letter telling me what you want for Christmas?
Elijah (with a quizzical look): No, I just met you????


Oh, the mind of a 4 year old.

No comments: