Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moving Day!!!!

Moving day is finally upon us! There are sometimes that we have looked forward to this day and other times that we have dreaded this day. For those of you that are helping us (AGAIN!!) you will here it many times, but here it is again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We really can't tell you how much we appreciate your help.

Good news on the "house for sale" front. We think we will be recieving an offer very soon. There is a couple that has seen the house twice and they are asking a lot of questions about everything. They haven't offered yet, but we are praying that they will. It will be another answer to prayer and another amazing way that God has worked in this entire situation.

Finally, our new home has lots of extra room so we expect to see many of you (family and friends) when you come to the area. You will always have a place to stay with us.

4 comments:

Dale Parker said...

Hi Canafax Family! I love your pioneering spirit and know the Lord will bless you wherever He leads you. The Texas Hill Country is a favorite place of mine and I look forward to dropping in and checking on you as soon as possible. Loved the fish story!

Love Y'all!
Uncle Dale

Anonymous said...

Rachel!!!! How glad I am to find your blog!!!! We are in the process of transitioning from a pc to my new imac and so things are a bit bumpy for now. I will also need you to get msn messenger on your computer so we can chit chat once in a while.

I hope you guys are settling in nicely. I love you all very much, you are deeply missed.

Canafax Family said...

Thanks for the response. I suddenly felt completely alone the day after we moved out here and desperately wanted to be near friends and family. It's silly really because we are within driving distance from everyone- it's not like we moved to China-but it's far enough! In a couple of weeks once the boxes are unpacked it will feel more like home.
We had Matt's Mom here the first 4 days. My Papa spent the night last night which was a real treat-he's awesome. Matt's Dad, Aunt, and Grandad are scheduled to visit this weekend and my Mom's coming for 2 weeks starting this Sunday.
I think my loneliness for family is about to be quenched!!!
Glad to hear that all is well on the home front. Keep me updated!

Steve said...

Hi Rachel. Thanks for sending us the link to your blog. Now I can keep in touch and leave you notes occasionally! Emma is growing up so big! The fish story was great, Steve and I both laughed. It will be tons of fun when Jake starts talking and asking questions too. :--) Hope your move goes well. We are moving into a new house (still in AK) too.

Love & Hugs - Christi